Toronto Tourist Attractions
Once you arrive at Toronto Pearson International Airport in Canada, all visitors are only a short drive away from many wonderful places to discover and popular attractions to observe. Canada is a fascinating country where visitors can experience so many unique and wonderful tours.
Below you can find inspiration for some great tours around Toronto in Canada. We hope you will find inspiration for some interesting, entertaining, memorable, and exciting tours that you can enjoy together with your travel companion(s).
If it is the first time you go to Toronto, you should get yourself a ticket for the “48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour”.
On this tour, you will be driving around an open-top double-decker bus, from where you can discover Toronto in an easy, convenient, and fun way. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours where you can explore the city sights on your own schedule. Furthermore, you can go on a complimentary harbor cruise during the summer months (May to October).
From the bus, you will be able to see all of Toronto’s top historic attractions, and you can choose to hop on and off at any of the 20 stops along the route.
All passengers can learn about the city from the live guide, narrating in English, or multilingual audio tour commentary.
Hop On Hop Off Bus Stops:
1) Yonge-Dundas Square/Eaton Centre - 1 Dundas Street East
2) Carlton & Yonge - 439 Yonge St
3) Wellesley & Yonge - 549 Yonge Street
4) Isabella & Yonge - 637 Yonge Street
5) Bloor & Yonge - 763 Yonge Street
6) Park Hyatt
7) Casa Loma - 160 Kendal Avenue
8) Spadina & Bloor - 7 Spadina Road
9) Bata Shoe Museum - 327 Bloor Street West
10) Yorkville/ ROM/ Gardiner Museum
11) AGO/Chinatown/Kensington - 100 McCaul Street
12) Scotiabank Theatre - 132 John Street
13) King & John / Tiff Bell Lightbox - 287 King Street West
14) CN Tower North / MTCC - 255 Front Street West
15) Union Station / Starbucks - 123 Front Street West
16) CN Tower South / Ripley's Aquarium - 288 Bremner Boulevard
17) Info Centre/ Harbourfront
18) Hockey Hall of Fame /Sony Centre - 1 Front Street East
19) St. Lawrence Market - 93 Front Street East
20) Distillery District
So hop on and experience all the wonders Toronto city has to offer.
Toronto: City and Brick Works Guided Bicycle Tour
Another way to discover Toronto city is by going on this “Toronto: City and Brick Works Guided Bicycle Tour”. Here you will see the highlights of the city, including the amazing Evergreen Brick Works and Don Valley Trails. You will also get a chance to ride through Toronto on bicycles, on the seemingly endless network of bike trails and parks.
This will be a 3.5-hour guide ride that begins in one of the city's newest neighborhoods, the Canary District. From there, you will ride through the cobblestone streets of the Distillery District and see the Victorian-era buildings.
Following, the bicycle route will take you along the midtown bike lanes where you will discover some of Toronto's cultural and historical landmarks including the University of Toronto, Queen’s Park, Yorkville, and Regent Park.
Take in the beautiful city landscape as you find yourself rolling downhill through a forest alongside Mud Creek and the Don Valley into the Evergreen Brickworks. Then it is time for a well-deserved break, where you can have a nice refreshment as you stroll through the grounds of the famous Saturday Morning Farmers Market. This is a true feast for the senses, where you will see how a historical landmark has been repurposed to create a thriving community-meeting place.
So book your tour now, and get a fantastic tour around the city where you will see both the urban beauty and the stunning nature.
Niagara Falls: Small-Group Day-Tour from Toronto
A trip to Niagara Falls is something not to miss if you are visiting Toronto. If you book this “Niagara Falls: Small-Group Day-Tour from Toronto” you have a wonderful day to look forward to!
You will be joining a small group on this trip to Niagara Falls. The tour starts with the convenience of pickup service from central meeting points across Toronto City Center, Mississauga or Toronto Pearson Airport (weekends only). The day will start early in order to avoid traffic and to arrive early in Niagara Falls before it gets too crowded.
Visitors will arrive in Niagara Falls around 9:30 am and then you have three hours of free time to explore the Canadian waterfalls. You can also choose to participate in optional local attractions, like a boat ride across the falls.
Once you have taken in the amazing views of the waterfalls, you can enjoy a scenic ride across the Niagara Parkway. Along the way, you can stop or drive through famous sights such as a local farmers market and the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids.
Next, your day will continue with a guided drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake, which is one of Canada's most historic towns. It dates back several hundred years and the town helped to shape Canada's heritage. The tour will finish with a complimentary wine tasting in the Niagara Wine Region, including the famous local ice-wine.
All guests will return to Toronto around 4:30 - 5:00 pm to your original location. This is a tour you don’t want to miss!
If you are a real food-lover, you should go on a “Toronto: Guided Food Tour with Tastings & Drinks” to gain a wonderful experience. With this ticket, you can enjoy multicultural eats and drinks. Choose between three guided tours in Kensington Market, St. Lawrence Market, or Chinatown.
You can choose what suits your best among three tour options:
- St. Lawrence Market & Old Toronto: Enjoy 14 delicacies from 12 different vendors in the world's best food market. This will be a 3.5-hour tasting tour of Old Toronto and the St. Lawrence Market
- Kensington Market: Savor 8 dishes and 2 drinks at 6 different eateries. Here you can enjoy a 3.5-hour tour, where you will taste and traverse your way through Caribbean, Mexican, Portuguese and Latin American neighborhoods.
- Old Chinatown: Get a chance to visit one of the largest Chinatowns in North America. Here you will enjoy 12 tastings at 6 different shops and eateries on a 3-hour lunchtime tour.
Then it is just up to you to decide which tour is most appealing. Enjoy!
FREE Cancellations, NO card fees!
Value Options View Offers